If you wish to take part in the training courses offered by Van Keulen Brandbeveiliging V.O.F., you agree to our general terms and conditions, which are set out below.
1. If you want to participate in one of our training courses, you must fill in the registration form which is on the website and pay directly with Ideal, or you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a registration form and Invoice with a paying request by e-mail.
2. Once you have registered and paid for one of our training courses, you must be present on the date of the training.
3. Are you not present on the date of the training and have you not cancelled? Then you can take the course at another date.
4. If you are unable to attend, please indicate this 2 days in advance so that we can schedule a new date with you for the training. .
5. The invoice for participation in one of our training courses must be paid in advance or directly with Ideal.
6. If the invoice has not been paid prior to the training, it must be paid no later than 2 days after the training date.
7. If the invoice has not been paid after 2 days after the course date, an Initial reminder will follow with an increase in the course fee as an administration fee.
8. If the invoice has not been paid after the First reminder, a Second reminder will follow with another increase in the course fee as administration costs.
9. If the invoice has not been paid after the second reminder, we will be forced to engage a debt collection agency.