If you wish to take part in the training courses offered by Van Keulen Instructie en Brandbeveiliging V.O.F., you agree to our general terms and conditions, which are set out below.
1. If you want to participate in one of our training courses, you must fill in the registration form which is on the website and pay directly with Ideal, or you can send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will send you a registration form and Invoice with a paying request by e-mail.
2. Once you have registered and paid for one of our training courses, you must be present on the date of the training.
3. Are you not present on the date of the training and have you not cancelled? Then you can take the course at another date.
4. If you are unable to attend, please indicate this 2 days in advance so that we can schedule a new date with you for the training. .
5. The invoice for participation in one of our training courses must be paid in advance.
6. If the invoice has not been paid prior to the training, it must be paid no later than 2 days after the training date.
7. If the invoice has not been paid after 2 days after the course date, an Initial reminder will follow with an increase in the course fee as an administration fee.
8. If the invoice has not been paid after the First reminder, a Second reminder will follow with another increase in the course fee as administration costs.
9. If the invoice has not been paid after the second reminder, we will be forced to engage a debt collection agency.
10. Certificates and/or passes will not be delivered until the invoice is paid!
11. When a student has passed a training course, he or she receives a Van Keulen Instructie en Brandbeveiliging Personal Certificate in the form of a written certificate and pass (for BHV) or a pass (for Forklift and Reachtruck). Different rules apply for SCC (VCA); the certificates and passes are sent to us on behalf of the External Examination Bureau and we then send them on to the students.